Bitbucket integration is pretty much similar to GitHub integration in that you can link your commits, new branches and pull requests to Items in VivifyScrum.
If you have a repository you want to connect with VivifyScrum, go to the ’Configure Board’ section, Integrations tab, enable Bitbucket and follow the instructions:
- Click on the ‘Enable’ button that is under the instructions and copy the generated URL
- log into your Bitbucket account
- open the repository that you want to connect with VivifyScrum
- click on ‘Settings’
- choose the ‘Webhooks’ option
- click on the ‘Add webhook’ button
- set ‘Title’
- paste the generated URL from VivifyScrum into the URL space on Bitbucket
- check ‘Status’ to activate
- for ‘Triggers’ choose ‘Repository push’ option
- click on the ‘Save’ button.