To approve the GitHub integration, go to the 'Configure Board' page, Integrations tab, enable Github and do the following:
- Click on the ‘Enable’ button that is under the instructions and copy the generated Payload URL
- log into your GitHub account
- open the repository that you want to connect with VivifyScrum
- click on ‘Settings’
- choose the ‘Webhooks&Services’ option
- click on the ‘Add webhook’ button
- paste the generated Payload URL from VivifyScrum into the Payload URL on GitHub
- choose ‘Application/json’ as the content type
- copy the generated Secret from VivifyScrum into the Secret on GitHub
- click on the ‘Add webhook’ button.
After you complete the integration you can link your commits to Items. When you mention an Item name (by using #) in your commit, VivifyScrum automatically connects the commit with that Item.