We’re delighted to bring you some cool new features to facilitate and enhance your experience of using VivifyScrum.
Check them out!
- GitHub and BitBucket integration - now you can link commits to Board Items
- Slack integration - keep your team’s communication in one place
- Commenting via email - VivifyScrum now enables you to comment on Items via email
- Item labels - labels can be applied to Items to signify a category or any other useful information
- Logged work hours by user are now shown on the Stats page
- Archive Boards - you can now archive any Board. Access them later from the Dashboard and choose whether to reopen it or delete it
- Task as Item type - now you can use a Task for any kind of technical work that is not covered by other three types of Items (Story, Improvement, Bug)
- Sign up or sign in via Google+
- Shortcut "q" - this shortcut filters Items in the Product or in the Sprint Backlog and shows only the Items assigned to you. Press the “q” again and the filter deactivates