We’re delighted to bring you some cool new features to facilitate and enhance your experience of using VivifyScrum.
Check them out!
- GitHub and BitBucket integration - now you can link commits to Board Items
- Slack integration - keep your team’s communication in one place
- Commenting via email - VivifyScrum now enables you to comment on Items via email
- Item labels - labels can be applied to Items to signify a category or any other useful information
- Logged work hours by user are now shown on the Stats page
- Archive Boards - you can now archive any Board. Access them later from the Dashboard and choose whether to reopen it or delete it
- Task as Item type - now you can use a Task for any kind of technical work that is not covered by other three types of Items (Story, Improvement, Bug)
- Sign up or sign in via Google+
- Shortcut "q" - this shortcut filters Items in the Product or in the Sprint Backlog and shows only the Items assigned to you. Press the “q” again and the filter deactivates
We're making one of the most feature-packed scrum software development tools out there and this is just the beginning!