The Vivify team introduced some new features to further improve your experience of using VivifyScrum.
They are the following:
- Work Log – you can log the amount of time you spent doing a task as well as the description of what you actually did
- Export Sprint option – you can export items in JSON and CSV files
- Possibility to annotate uploaded images – annotations can be used as comments on the content of the image e.g. you can describe a bug by adding an annotation to the screenshot of that bug
- Specifying a default assignee, so you don’t have to perform the repetitive activity of choosing an assignee separately for every item
- Dashboard that gives you a clear overview of all your boards in one place
- Reports for finished sprints that contain a visual representation of the total number of items, bugs, points, value as well as the number of those that are completed and unfinished
- Sprint activity log gives you detailed information of the activity of every member of your team
- Possibility to start every sprint and not only the last one in a row as used to be the case
- Various UX improvements
Like always, it's about making VivifyScrum the finest among the scrum software development tools.