With the new update, you can generate user reports and download them as CSV or PDF files. In the Organization sidebar, click on Reports, and then choose from the three types of reports available:
- Members Data Report
- Engagement Report
- Worklogs Report
Members Data report allows you to create a report for selected team members. The report includes users’ first and last name, email, contact phone, and total working hours per week. You can now select additional fields for the report, which include users’ second email, address, telephone number, Skype, LinkedIn, Twitter, Birthday, marital status and family.
The Engagements report includes member’s availability, projects they are working on, assigned roles, total engagement hours and total logged hours. To create a report, select the desired team members and their projects, and choose a time range.
To generate a Worklogs report, you can filter users and Boards they are assigned to, in a selected time range. The generated report will include the following columns: Assignee, Board, Item code, Item type, Item name, Parent code, Parent name, Log date, Time logged, and Description.
Import & Export (CSV, JSON)
If you need to export your Board or import backlog tasks, you can do it by clicking on the drop-down menu button in the upper right corner of the Product Backlog page. You can now not only export your Scrum Board in JSON and CSV formats, but also import backlog tasks from a CSV file.
The overall application operation when switching between organization pages is now much more optimized and accelerated.
- Fixed board and column export on the Kanban board
- Fixed the user registration bug when added to the board and not to the organization
- Fixed occurrences where a task made directly in the done column became "done" only after the refresh
- Tooltip position in Board config -> integrations
- When editing the task, the cancel button to change the name did not work as expected
- Markdown issues - X icon and semicolon
- Problems with user avatars when archiving tasks and restoring them
- Problems transferring the Scrum board to Kanban
- Problems with calculating the total time in Worklogs